TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All vouchers are to be redeemed in Avvia Restaurant only.
- All postage of vouchers is to Australia addresses only.
- All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of sale. Vouchers not used within this time will be forfeited with no entitlement to refund or exchange. It is not possible to extend the voucher beyond the stated 12 month validity period.
- All vouchers must be booked in advance.
- Vouchers cannot be used on certain holidays such as Christmas Day or New Year’s Day or certain promotional days such as Valentine’s Day or Mother’s Day. Please ask when booking.
- Vouchers used on set menus available during promotional periods such as the festive season or sporting tournaments may be subject to a supplement. Please ask when booking.
- Reservations are subject to availability, at our discretion. Please call the telephone number specified on the restaurant’s home page to make your reservation. Purchase of a voucher is not a guarantee of a reservation.
- Vouchers can be used as full or part payment on goods and services at Avvia Restaurant in Australia. Purchases made with vouchers are not refundable in cash.
- Vouchers are not transferable, refundable in cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
- All vouchers must be presented by the bearer on arrival (printed or via smart phone) at the relevant restaurant and must be mentioned when booking.
- Vouchers can only be used for a single transaction; any remaining amount is not exchangeable for cash or another voucher and will be automatically forfeited.
- The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- For technical queries regarding the website, shopping cart or receiving the vouchers please contact (07) 5539 5937. If you have opted to receive your voucher via email, please check your junk folder if you do not receive an email notification.
- For voucher queries relating to the menus, restaurants or bookings please call (07) 5520 2668.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the term ‘voucher’ as used in these terms and conditions refers only to vouchers purchased directly from the Avvia website (https://avvia.com.au).
Should you be unhappy with your vouchers, please return them to us within seven days of receipt and we will provide a full refund.
To request a refund, please call (07) 5520 2668 to report the problem.
The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Guest cancellations of voucher bookings are subject to the cancellation policy of that restaurant; guests may be charged a cancellation fee. Where a voucher has not been used due to the cancellation of a booking, the voucher remains valid until used or expired.
The company cannot be held liable for any travel or accommodation costs in relation to a cancellation and experience day vouchers that are no rebooked or exchanges for goods and service shall be forfeited.